Sober Living by the Sea’s drug & alcohol addiction treatment is rooted in a science-based, research-supported clinical model to ensure a healthier, more satisfying life.
If you’re an alumnus of any Sober Living by the Sea treatment center, we want you to stay in touch with us. Why? Because your success is our success. We want to know how you’re doing.
If you started your recovery from alcoholism, drug addiction, or an eating disorder at a Sober Living by the Sea facility, then you will want to maintain your recovery by participating in our many alumni activities, including the weekly meetings. Alumni are welcome to attend the Sunday Morning Beach Meeting as well. Call 844.755.5330 for status of this meeting and location.
|Sober Living by the Sea Alumni Meeting||Thursdays — 7:00-8:00 pm||Call 844.755.5330|
|The Rose Alumni Meeting||Tuesdays — 6:30-8:00 pm||Call 844.755.5330|
Our alumni meetings evolve and move around periodically. It is best to contact us prior to the meeting you want to attend, to confirm time and location.
- Weekly Alumni Meetings at SLBTS Lido Marina Village, 3440 Via Oporto #103, Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Weekly Alumni Meetings in St. Louis, MO: call 314.909.0125 for details
- Sunday Morning Beach Meeting, Newport Beach, CA: Open to alumni
- Monthly Alumni Sailing, Newport Beach, CA
- Aftercare Therapy available in Newport Beach, Saint Louis and Birmingham
- Quarterly Alumni Newsletter – Sea Currents.
- Yearly Summer Reunion, Newport Beach, CA
- Holiday Reunion, Newport Beach, CA