If you’re an alumnus of any Sober Living by the Sea treatment center, we want you to stay in touch with us. Why? Because your success is our success. We want to know how you’re doing.
If you started your recovery from alcoholism, drug addiction, or an eating disorder at a Sober Living by the Sea facility, then you will want to maintain your recovery by participating in our many alumni activities, including the weekly meetings. Alumni are welcome to attend the Sunday Morning Beach Meeting as well. Call 866.323.5609 for status of this meeting and location.
|Sober Living by the Sea Alumni Meeting||Thursdays — 7:00-8:00 pm||Call 866.323.5609|
|The Rose Alumni Meeting||Tuesdays — 6:30-8:00 pm||Call 866.323.5609|
Our alumni meetings evolve and move around periodically. It is best to contact us prior to the meeting you want to attend, to confirm time and location.
- Weekly Alumni Meetings at SLBTS Lido Marina Village, 3440 Via Oporto #103, Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Weekly Alumni Meetings in St. Louis, MO: call 314.909.0125 for details
- Sunday Morning Beach Meeting, Newport Beach, CA: Open to alumni
- Monthly Alumni Sailing, Newport Beach, CA: Summer months only, call 866.323.5609 for reservations.
- Aftercare Therapy available in Newport Beach, Saint Louis and Birmingham
- Quarterly Alumni Newsletter – Sea Currents.
- Yearly Summer Reunion, Newport Beach, CA
- Holiday Reunion, Newport Beach, CA
- Call us to make contact with SLBTS employees and SLBTS alumni. We will put you in touch.